BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Barista's are the face of our business and are in a position of great potential for fun, learning and growth.
We are a family owned business and it shows!
We lead with compassion and community. And, are dedicated to creating opportunities for success and teamwork to grow.
We want to exceed even your own expectation for customer service.
Our Barista's are 100% focused on creating that memorable customer service experience for each and every guest.
Come to work for the fun of it at 1041 NE 9th Street in Bend!
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate change.
- Ensure guest receives quality products as ordered.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Address guest concerns.
- Clean and stock.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Participate in ongoing training .
- 100% Attendance.
- Follow all company guidelines for food and cash controls.
LOCATION (1041) HUMAN BEAN BEND, NE 9TH
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time and/or Part-Time
Must be 16 years of age or older.
Have a food handlers permit and/or obtain one within 7 days of starting.
Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
Successful team members are service oriented with not only the guest, but also your team members.
A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and problem solve.
Basic math skills are critical.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products.
Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold associated with kitchen environment. Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation equipment.
PAY RANGE New hires start at minimum wage + tips and are offered merit increases based on performance and additional responsibilities.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
FoodView all jobs at Human Bean
Get fresh HR Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.