Van Alstyne, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Controller
- Provide leadership and support to the Accounting Department
- Oversees training programs and identifies training needs.
- Manages a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, driving and documenting process improvements and efficiencies
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information as needed.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
- Provides collaboration and financial analysis to internal stakeholders, with emphasis on manufacturing metrics, inventory management, capital investments and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Well-rounded Controller with a demonstrated track record of developing and mentoring a team.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation required, audit experience and manufacturing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Ten years or more of related experience required including month-end close review, financial reporting, compliance with GAAP, internal controls
AddressVan Alstyne, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at HumCap, Inc.
Get fresh Assistant Financial Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.