Customer Care Representative
- Expired: August 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Huish Outdoors is passionate about dive and watersports. We develop products that fuel the human spirit for adventure, keep people active, exploring, and enjoying our world's aquatic environments. We are a team who is passionate about what we do, and we are. Our team is made up of amazing people who are outdoor enthusiasts that embrace and drive change.
Customer Care Representative is responsible for all activities related to customer care and inside sales. This position is key to our success. This position's responsibility is to make sure our customers are happy. Working with our dealers, sales reps, and end users will process orders and returns. Customer Care Representatives are the experts in our product line and answers questions and makes recommendations that will meet our customer's needs. This position plays a fundamental role on our Customer Care team and will strive to deliver wow to our customers.
- Handle calls distributed via call queue in a timely fashion - meet or beat call metrics.
- Deliver on outbound call initiatives - meet or beat sales objectives.
- Accurately enter orders on time - be familiar with all current promotions.
- Effectively respond to customer submitted emails and questions.
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through product setup and best practices
- Be an expert in the Huish Outdoors product line - stay up to date on new product features, and improvements, as well as industry trends.
- As assigned, work with outside sales team to ensure orders and requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with finance, supply chain, marketing and warehouse staff. Ensure positive working relationships exist between Customer Care and other Huish Outdoors departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma
- 2-4 years Customer Service or Sales Experience helpful
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others helpful
- Exceptional written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar preferred
- Ability to work well in an open, fast-paced, and evolving environment preferred
- Ability to assertively solve strategic problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Familiarity with SCUBA diving preferred
- Proficient in Zendesk, Google Apps, and MS Office suite.
Huish Outdoors LLC
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Huish Outdoors LLC