Commercial Real Estate Broker - East Bay
Whether you are considering a brokerage career in commercial real estate or are already deeply entrenched in the field, Hughes Marino has the tools, training, and infrastructure to supercharge your productivity and effectiveness. With extremely high-income potential, this is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and business-minded achiever to join a nationally recognized team that is revolutionizing an entire industry. Unlike other firms that only offer a cubicle, a business card and a slew of competition from neighboring coworkers, we provide all our brokers with private offices, full operational support, and impressive workspaces to host meetings with prospects and clients, and a positive company culture that restricts any in-house competition.
As one of the most award-winning companies, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials and #4 Best Workplace in Southern California by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal and the #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal, we are seeking brokers to join our team.
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino's blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- If applying to our broker position in East Bay, a California Department of Real Estate broker license required or in active pursuit.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience, preferably in commercial real estate.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Applicants should live by Hughes Marino Core Value #10: Be authentic, grateful and humble.
- Applicants should be quick learners with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
How to Apply
If your values align with ours, then we can't wait to hear from you! Please follow the link to the Hughes Marino location you are most interested in and submit your application.
If you would like to share any additional details, please contact Hughes Marino President and COO, Shay Hughes, directly at email@example.com, or Recruiting Director, David Rubenstein, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both are also available by phone at (619) 238-2111.
We respect your privacy and will keep your identity 100% confidential.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hughes MarinoWalnut Creek, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.