CDL Driver Class A/B -Houma
- Posted: over a month ago
Huey P. Stockstill, LLC. is a family owned highway construction company that specializes in asphalt paving, site development, ready mix, mining and aggregates throughout South Mississippi and Louisiana. For the past 50 years, HPS has focused on treating our clients and our employees well. With more than 225 current employees, Huey P. Stockstill, LLC is a great long-term career choice and we're always looking for new team members. We’re looking for safety-focused, hard-working, and dedicated people that value teamwork and professional integrity. If this describes you, please apply online today!
We are currently taking applications for these positions:
- CDL Truck Drivers – Class A CDL with an Air Brake Endorsement (Six-month of driving experience and Hazmat endorsement preferred).
- Must be at least 21 years old with a clean, verifiable driving record for the past 3 years and have a great attitude.
- Deliver road construction materials. (preferred)
- Operate truck safely at all times and obey all traffic laws.
- Maintain records as required (i.e. invoices, load tickets, etc.)
- Perform daily truck/equipment inspections (i.e. picture documentation, pre-operation walk-around, check fluid levels (oil, water, fuel), examining for leaks and wear and tear etc.)
- Lead in Safety - ensure proper safety protocol is followed
- Be knowledgeable of all federal and state transportation regulations and stay current on all future regulation changes.
- Be available to work nights and weekends to meet business needs.
- Attend mandated safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor(s)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
For questions or information call Human Resources at (601) 798-2981
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Huey P Stockstill LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Huey P Stockstill LLC