- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Assistant Controller, you will:
- Manage the general accounting functions, including detailed Balance Sheet reconciliations, inventory valuation, and cash flow management.
- Ensure monthly close process meets Company timelines by maintaining the month end close calendar and coordinating tasks with the Finance & Accounting team.
- Enforce and enact Accounting policies and procedures with internal customers while building a strong working relationship.
- Assist Controller with the annual audit in coordination with an independent CPA firm.
- Support in Federal and State Income Tax workpaper preparation for fillings as well as acting as the Company’s SME for Sales & Use Tax.
- Prepare weekly cashflow forecast in coordination with Credit Collections, Accounts Payable, and the FP&A Department.
- Prepare budgets, cash flow projections, and annual forms as required.
- Implement new financing lines and maintain relationships with funding partners.
- Review business line profitability metrics across the organization and provide insight into the cause of favorable or unfavorable outcomes.
- Analyze Purchase Order variances and determine cause of favorable or unfavorable results.
- Maintaining BOMS in Syteline weekly and manage the current standard costs for the company
- Challenge and support accounting & finance team in their development goals, ensuring continual professional development.
- Drive continued accountability throughout the accounting & finance team.
- Coach and mentor to junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years of credit and collections, accounting, reporting, and analysis experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Strong background in a similar industry will be considered as well.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Exceptional in current computer software: MS Applications Word, Excel, and understanding of ERP systems, Syteline preferred.
- Able to think out of the box and work without excessive supervision, fast learner with a strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail is a must with a focus on executive quality presentation.
- You bring with you a positive attitude and the ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
P A S S I O N to build the future together.
People Attitude Service Safety Innovation One Company Nimble
United Safety and Survivability Corporation is committed to delivering the most innovative and reliable safety and survivability solutions our customers can trust to protect life and property. As the global leader in our industry, we push boundaries by utilizing innovation to highly engineer and produce the next generation of safety and survivability technologies. If you are ready to work with an innovative and growing organization please apply today!
Hueman PE Talent Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hueman PE Talent Solutions