Position Summary: Demolition Technician
Daily job duties may include tearing down interior / exterior walls, tearing out cabinets, removing carpet or other flooring, removing fixtures, removing ceiling tiles, and cleaning out trash and debris from work sites to prepare them for new construction. Prior demolition experience preferred, but we are willing to train qualified candidates :)
- Selective demolition (tear down) of walls, ceilings, flooring, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Removal of fixtures or material from buildings including sorting scrap and hauling trash
- Debris removal, sweeping, cleaning work areas
- Pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs
- Working with building materials & supplies
- Working with hand & power tools
- Working and cooperating with management, customers, & job supervisors
- Completing job-related paperwork, pre-task planning, and forewarning of changes
- Current worker access badge for the Air Force Academy or other Military bases in Colorado Springs - OR - the ability to pass a background check to obtain an access badge.
- No Felony Convictions – This is a must for gaining access onto the grounds through security
- Must possess an unexpired Identification Card or Driver License
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual
- Must have an unexpired, valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work hard, learn, and be part of a team environment
- Must be safety-oriented
- Capability to work in varied climate conditions, indoors and out
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Scissor Lift & Boom Lift experience a plus!
- Must have Hard Toe Footwear!
Easy ways to apply!
1) Apply in person M-F at our office located at 4775 S. Santa Fe Circle, Englewood, CO 80110 between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
2) Email us current resume in a standard format to jobs @ hudspethinc.com
3) If you don’t have a resume, send an email that includes all your contact information and tell us about your work history including your dates of employment
4) Apply online by following this link: https://hudspethinc.com/careers/ or through Facebook
Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Must be able to provide permissible documents to establish identity & work authorization in the United States.