HIPR's recruitment solution department is seeking a Case Administration Specialist and Paralegal for our client, Hudson, a rapidly growing professional service corporation with various office locations nationwide. This position is an excellent opportunity for new graduates or for those who are interested in law to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
Hudson's website: http://www.hudsonpc.com/
Summary of Responsibilities for Case Administration Specialist and Paralegal:
- Finalize, scan, bind and ship legal documents
- Pick up, sort and organize mail with the team
- Handle clients' phone calls.
1. Excellent English writing skills.
2. Strong attention to details.
4. Outstanding client service skills.
5. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
6. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
7. Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
8. Have a Bachelors or Masters degree.
9. Have a car.
1. Strong computer skills.
2. Some work or internship experience.
Our client provides competitive compensation and great benefits. The comprehensive benefit plan includes: short term and long term disability insurance, health, dental and vision insurance, optional 401(K), gym membership, paid leaves and paid holidays.
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample to email@example.com.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action agency, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.