Service Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Service Account Manager Job Description
Is environmental sustainability a core value of yours? Do you want to contribute to keeping food fresh, homes and people cool, industrial processes operating all with maximum energy efficiency and environmental sustainability in mind? All of this in a critical infrastructure industry? Then Hudson Technologies is the place for you! Hudson Technologies is the largest independent distributor of refrigerants and the largest refrigerant reclaimer in North America. Combined with our industry leading, patented, and proprietary On-Site Chiller Services and Global Energy Services we lead the way in lifecycle management of refrigerants and our commitment to the environment.
The Service Account Manager is responsible for development of an assigned territory, market segment or customer base with respect to Hudson’s unique and proprietary Refrigerant Services (“R-Side”) offerings. The successful individual will identify and drive opportunities to profitably grow revenue with existing customers by understanding needs, value-based selling, and building long-term relationships that lead to new customer insights. Additionally, new untapped portions of the market will be developed for Hudson’s broad portfolio of HVAC products and service offerings with an emphasis on sustainability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for all significant customers. Use these plans to build partnering relationships with key decision makers and earn preferred partner status across our entire range of product and service offerings.
- Identify, map, and maintain frequent contact (through face-to-face contact when appropriate, telephone and virtual meetings) with key individuals who most directly influence account penetration.
- Actively listens, probes, and identifies potentially unmet needs where Hudson can be of assistance. Understands the customer's business to develop and demonstrate credibility, loyalty, and commitment.
- Works cross-functionally within Hudson to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through efficient internal coordination and communication.
- Understands Hudson’s value proposition and competitive advantage versus the next best alternative and aggressively position Hudson for growth. Uses existing market and/or industry knowledge to position Hudson as the go-to provider for R-Side service and other HVAC needs.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Leverages management with accounts, when and where appropriate.
- Familiar with and utilizes applicable sales tools (such as CRM) to effectively plan and communicate progress.
- Participates in professional organizations for reasons of personal development, customer relationship building, and industry networking within local market community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of success in meeting and/or exceeding growth targets.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business. Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Effective cross-functional team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and results driven.
- Navigate a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities. Strong time management skills.
- Tenacious and resilient, with ability to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
- Ability to manage time effectively when working remotely.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or other business field. MBA preferred.
- Entrepreneurial talent with 3+ years of sales and/or business development experience preferably in a technical field in primarily B2B environments
- Experience in the HVAC/R industry is a plus.
- Fluency in MSOffice (MS Word, MS Teams, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Hudson Technologies Inc
AddressWoodcliff Lake, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Hudson Technologies Inc