Director, National Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technical Service Director leads a U.S.-based team of technical service managers whose teams execute service work on large commercial refrigeration and cooling equipment nationwide. This position is a central pillar of growth for Hudson Technologies and the successful candidate will demonstrate proven organization and leadership skills, familiarity, and knowledge of HVAC/R systems, and working knowledge of common failure modes and system servicing needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Direct a team of salaried and hourly field service employees in collaboration with Sales team to prepare job estimates, technical guidance, and project management to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Provides time and material estimates to the Service team for accurate job pricing.
- Manages staffing, training, and succession planning for Service team
- Service Contract administration, where applicable
- Customer facing activity includes alignment with prime contractors and actively seeking ways to grow the Service business through expansion into new geographies or market segments.
- Location optimization, asset control, real estate leases and facilities (Service Depots) management
- Manage Service business supporting the P&L and seeking
- Reports to V.P. Operations
- Position based in Woodcliff Lake, N.J.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience leading remote teams in heavy HVAC/R industrial workplaces
- Ability to work independently and as part of leadership team
- Business management acumen including profit and loss, talent management and people development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- B.S. in an engineering discipline; MBA, PE highly desirable
- O.E.M. certification training a plus
- Familiarity with common MS Office tools (MSOffice)
Hudson Technologies Inc
AddressWoodcliff Lake, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Hudson Technologies Inc