$500 HIRING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!!
Hudson Grove Property Management is currently seeking a full-time experienced, qualified Maintenance Technician for 217 apartments located at four communities: Carriage Hill Apartments, 103 apts/Thornton, Flats on 70th at Midtown, 23 apts/Westminster, and for Golden Arms, 70 apts and Miners Mesa, 21 apts, both located in Golden.
**Hotel, Retail, Hospital, and Commercial Real Estate Maintenance Technicians are encouraged to apply!!
There's no "typical day" when you have a career in the apartment industry. In this position, you will help to create an environment where people will want to live. You will maintain properties to ensure pleasant curb appeal and that it is in good working order while providing superior customer service to your residents.
Are you looking for a company that values its team members and offers great benefits? At Hudson Grove, our employees and their well-being are important to us. This is why we offer a comprehensive and valued benefits package to fit the individual needs of each employee and their family.
Property Operations are the heart and soul of our business! Come join us!!
- 20% off rent discount given if you live at the property you support; $100 off other communities
- Medical Benefits – Eligible the 1st of the month after 60 days: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- (3) Weeks PTO in 1st year
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus
- Employee Rent Discount
- 401K program
- 7-18 verified months experience in multi-family, hotel, retail, hospital, or building maintenance
- Assist in readying units for occupancy
- Ensure attractiveness of property grounds including snow removal
- Must be willing to be on an on-call rotation
- General customer service
- Minor appliance repair
- Minor electrical and plumbing
- Minor HVAC other building systems repair
- Utilize your problem solving and technical skills to resolve work orders
- Help manage inventory
- Tackle any other tasks as delegated by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager
- Basic apartment, home, facilities, hospitals, hotel, retail, or commercial real estate maintenance skills preferred to include some experience in HVAC, plumbing, refrigeration, electrical, painting, and carpentry
- Have your own tools
- Have a source of reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance
Hudson Grove Property Management