Distribution Center Team Member - Located in Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Posted: March 21, 2023
- $16 Hourly
Located in Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $16.00 per hour
• A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Stock Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Assisting your team with general stock duties such as picking orders and pricing products and helping others, understanding a customer's needs, and in turn provide an amazing customer service experience
• Working at the Ronald Regan Washington National Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Stock Associate to:
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Stock Associate Key Duties:
• Protect all company assets, stock merchandise in stores and backrooms
• Isolate, sort, and organize all damaged and outdated products and returns and inform management of any out-of-stock situations
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise, and trash removal.
• Places stock orders, receive freight, load, and unload trucks
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
• Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Acknowledge and greet customers
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
• Effectively operate a cash register
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies, and special store loss prevention procedures
• Perform related work as assigned
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Ability to multi-task
• Be able to lift 40-60 pounds
• Ability to work in an environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Previous customer service/ cashier experience in a retail environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results. #AF123QA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hudson Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?