Quick Lane Technician Hudson Ford Hudson, Wisconsin
Hudson Ford has a great opportunity for an entry-level or experienced technician to join their team. If you're looking to become a full-time Automotive Technician this is the job for you. We pay for ALL your training and give you the experience to grow as a technician while getting paid for it! We have several of our main Service Department Technicians who started in our Quick Lane Department.
- $15 - $17 Per Hour (depending on experience) plus monthly bonus
- $1000 bonus paid 2X per year for qualified technicians!
- Paid Ford training
- Don't pay $30,000 to a tech school. We provide unlimited free Ford training!
- Advancement opportunities into Main Shop (2 promoted in last year)
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K
- Monthly bonus
- Free uniforms
Job Type: Full-timeCompensation:
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Perform oil changes on guest vehicles with efficiency and accuracy
- Inspects and replaces oil, cabin, air filter, vehicle fluids and check tire pressure
- Tire rotate, mounting and balancing
- Excellent communication skills
- Perform detailed multi-point Inspection
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
- Ensure that customer’s cars are kept clean
- Ford Certification is a plus but not required
- High School Degree and Technical Training
- 1-year minimum experience or Automotive Technical School
- Valid Drivers License and a clean driving record
- Great attitude and ability to work as a Team
- Desire to learn and grow in your field
Hudson Ford is one of the newest facilities in the Twin Cities.
We believe in a work/family balance. Our dealership has very little overturn as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.
- Reasons to work at Hudson Ford.
- Excellent wages.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Family friendly.
Come join our growing company. We are dedicated to being the best in every area of our dealership.