Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Become a part of your community, join Huddle House! We’re searching for Assistant Managers like you. We are rapidly growing in the Southeast, and we are looking for great people to grow with us!Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Benefits
- Paid relocation when applicable
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
- Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring that all (HR) new hire paperwork, time sheets and payroll data, disciplinary actions, and personal data sheets are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Conducting team meetings as delegated to discuss operations and procedures.
- Conducting weekly inventories.
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards, if applicable.
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards, if applicable.
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their operation decisions.
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance always meets company standard and display professionalism.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Establish a visible presence in the community by visiting businesses, churches, civic organizations etc. to drive business and increase sales.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of this position.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
- 2-3 years of experience in daily restaurant operations required
- Current ServSafe Certification
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Customer driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance and Brand standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
FoodView all jobs at Huddle House
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?