Restaurant Assistant Manager Huddle House
- Expired: July 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sign On Bonus Available!
Become a part of your community, join Huddle House! We’re searching for Assistant Managers like you. We are rapidly growing in the Southeast, and we are looking for great people to grow with us!
Join today and earn up to $1,500 in sign on bonuses*!
Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Benefits
- Paid relocation when applicable
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart.
Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
At Huddle House, we believe it’s “YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN.” Huddle House is the place where the guest is the boss. We’re giving friends and families across America a place that gives them exactly what they want: freshly prepared food, any way they like it. Whether it’s a quick bite before work, or a place to sit, chat and laugh with family and friends, we tell guests: “Get comfortable…this is YOUR HOUSE and YOUR KITCHEN”.
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your interest in Huddle House.
As an Assistant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best hospitality service possible. You will also play a key role in training your Team Members under the direction of the General Manager, providing support to the General Manager, assist in running overall operations, while developing and retaining Team Members.
- Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring that all (HR) new hire paperwork, time sheets and payroll data, disciplinary actions, and personal data sheets are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Conducting team meetings as delegated to discuss operations and procedures.
- Conducting weekly inventories.
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards, if applicable.
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards, if applicable.
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their operation decisions.
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance always meets company standard and display professionalism.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Establish a visible presence in the community by visiting businesses, churches, civic organizations etc. to drive business and increase sales.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of this position.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
- 2-3 years of experience in daily restaurant operations required
- Current ServSafe Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Customer driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance and Brand standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- New Hires Only. Expires 9/17/2021. Valid only at Participating Locations. Sign-On bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions, if applicable.
** Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain enrolled through the third week of their first session, they must purchase the selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for details.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
AddressLake City, SC
FoodView all jobs at Huddle House