Manages daily operations to achieve district targets in sales, profit, and operations.
Provide feedback and direction to General Managers to increase guest counts by delivering excellent Guest Service while adhering to all Values, Vision and Culture.
Achieves total restaurant service excellence using the provided tools and resources to create an atmosphere of Uncommon Hospitality for both internal and external customers.
Monitors the execution of the area’s marketing plan and product rollout schedules to maximize sales opportunities and minimize competitor intrusion.
Effectively utilizes all tools and resources available, in conjunction with execute all promotions and programs.
Determines restaurant staffing needs and coaches General Managers on selecting and developing a culture driven by hospitality. Coach and develop managers to maximize their contributions and growth.
Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to the Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective action as appropriate.
Maintains acceptable evaluation scores in all areas of customer service, quality, facility, operations, food safety, and people development in accordance with Company standards. Creates and monitors corrective actions as necessary.
- High School Diploma required,
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a multi-unit manager in the QSR industry; ServSafe certification preferred
- Experienced in managing the development of people
- Excellent customer service skills with a passion for service excellence
- Strong Food Safety and QSC standards
- Company Car
- Phone Allowance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance