As the Director of Franchise Development, you will be responsible for the overall lead generation and qualification process related to Huddle House domestic franchise growth strategy. You are accountable for actively marketing, recruiting, and selling Huddle House to approved potential franchisees that meet the Huddle House new franchise profile.
Prospecting includes, but is not limited to: cold-calling, sending mailers and attending various industry functions. This position is also responsible for creating, maintaining and strengthening relationships with potential, as well as, existing franchisees. You will be responsible for coordinating the sales process by working collaboratively with all Huddle House support functions, which include without limitation: real estate, construction, legal, IT, accounting, finance, operations and other sales team members.
Your Qualifications and Experience should include:
- An undergraduate degree in business, real estate, marketing, management or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of successful outside sales experience.
- Experience in sales and domestic development required.
- Solid understanding of franchise agreements and Franchise Disclosure Documents practices a plus.
- Proven ability to generate leads and qualify business partnerships.
- Proven and documented track record of consistent quota achievement.
- Major account experience; proven client engagement skills including relationship building, negotiating and closing.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Experience in franchise operations and training a plus.
- International experience is a plus.
- Travel as required to ensure strong relationships.