Huda Academy Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical
The Huda Academy is looking for a strong Science teacher for our elementary and middle school program.
Prospective Science teacher's responsibilities will include
- Integration of Common Core State Standards-based goals and objectives
- Establishing clear objectives for all science lessons, units, projects, and assessments
- Evaluating student performance on tests, class work and homework
- Collaborating with other teachers, staff, students and parents to support student progress
- Mentoring students and preparing them for high school
- An educational background in Science, experience teaching to the Common Core standards;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability and experience to engage the interest of middle school‐age children;
- Prior teaching experience in a public or private school, preferably in an urban setting;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with parents;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and eagerness to learn;
- Demonstrated commitment to the well-being and success of all students.
We are equal opportunity employer.
For more information on the school please visit http://thehudaacademy.org/
Huda AcademyWhy Work Here?
We are a private school that offers excellent environment to work and teach in with small class sizes, our student to teacher ratio is 6:1.
We offer competitive salary with health benefits and vacation time. We are equal opportunity employer. For more information on the school please visit http://thehudaacademy.org/
3221 Anna St.Little Rock, AR
EducationView all jobs at Huda Academy