Senior Network Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Department: Technical Services
Title: Senior Network Systems Engineer
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Senior Networking Systems Engineer will involve end-to-end design / architecture, configuration, implementation and support of network infrastructures for a broad range of customers. The ability to interface with clients, troubleshoot issues, architect solutions, and manage multiple projects is essential to this position.
The Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sectors. The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following—other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Cisco Switches (All Platforms) or Dell equivalent
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Cisco Routers (All Series) or Dell equivalent
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Cisco Secure Firewall series security appliances to provide Internet
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Perimeter Security, network segmentation, LAN to LAN tunneling, address translation, IPSEC and SSL VPN remote access
· Demonstrate working knowledge of Cisco Unified Wireless Solutions including Cisco and Meraki wireless access points or Dell equivalent
· Architect and deploy functional networks for medium, large and enterprise clients
· Maintain complete technical documentation
· Monitor network performance and integrity
· Identify and recommend improvements for network performance, capacity and scalability
· Possess highly-developed troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate highly developed customer service skills
IT degree OR equivalent with 7 years experience as Sr Network Engineer or Administrator AND CCNP, CCDP and/or Cisco Security Certifications Preferre
Our employee's research cuts through the fog of complexity in IT; we are able to demystify the many evolution's and innovations. In addition to communicating well with clients, we are experts at integrating a client's existing hardware and software with new technologies. This collaborative approach is successful because of the breadth and depth of our technical expertise; without our extensive experience and knowledge base, we would not be able to deliver this cooperative result.
We are a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the state of Missouri and an IBM Premier Business Partner and we service both private and public sectors.
Huber & Associates
1400 Creek Trail Drive Jefferson City MO 65101Saint Louis, MO
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.