Licensed Professional Road Design Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The successful candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team of planners and engineers and will be responsible for roadway geometric design, drainage calculations, quantity calculations, and the preparation of construction documents including plans, specifications, and cost estimates for municipal and MDOT roadway/highway improvement projects.
- The ideal candidate will have 8-15 years of experience involving roadway/highway design.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Michigan.
- Experience in roadway geometric design and drainage design.
- Experience with maintenance of traffic design and traffic control is a plus.
- Must have an understanding of MDOT design criteria and specifications.
- Experience with Auto CAD / Civil3D.
- Experience with AutoTurn is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The desire and ability to develop strong client relationships.
- The desire and ability to train entry-level engineers and interns.
- Participation in local professional society functions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills, good organizational skills, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Hubbell, Roth & Clark, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great culture! Friendly and approachable management. Promote work/life balance.
Founded in 1915, Hubbell, Roth & Clark, Inc. (HRC) provides a full range of engineering and architectural services to municipal, industrial and private clients. Headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, HRC also maintains seven branch offices. HRC has been listed as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm and was named one of the Cool Places to Work in Michigan and 2021 Top Places to Work Nationally by Crain’s Detroit Business magazine.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI