This position will be responsible to provide customer service support to the Customer Service Department by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of customer order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
The key responsibilities or duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various type of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
· Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of customer orders utilizing the organization’s internal system and customer purchase orders.
· Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
· Provides support to the Customer Service Representatives and/or Order Entry-Proofing Team in the performance of their job duties as required.
· Supports and participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
· Answers customer inquiries/communications as required. Formulates resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
· Builds solid partnerships and delivers excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Coordinates timely handling of multiple situations in a professional, positive manner.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience: or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the key responsibilities of the job.
· Minimum of one (1) year of progressive customer service experience
· Must have experience with a CRM or ERP, and familiarity with NetSuite is a plus
· Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to provide exemplary customer service in fast paced, time sensitive environment
· Must work well under pressure in a fast paced- high call volume environment
· Ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously
· Works well both independently and as a team member with the ability to make sound business decisions
· Must have an excellent sense of priorities and possess a strong attention to detail
· Must have the following Customer Service Skills:
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
Physical and Mental Requirements
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position’s essential functions.
· The demands are in the nature to stand, sit, and move within the office.
· Utilization of office equipment, and the capacity to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Duties may involve hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
· An ability to read, see, and differentiate between color is not necessary.
Hub Pen Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), age, political affiliation, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, parental status, retaliation, or other non-merit factors.
Principals Only. No Recruiter please.