Credit Collections Analyst (Non-technical)
Hub Pen Company Braintree, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Check out all open positions at https://hpgbrands.com/careers/
Hub Pen Company, part of the HPG Brands, is an award winning supplier in the promotional products industry supplying imprinted quality writing instruments to its distributors throughout the United States and Canada. This is a career opportunity to join our dynamic, fast growing, privately held company, and become part of our winning team.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to join our team and help to improve our knowledge about our customer base. Your main responsibility will be analyzing our customers’ creditworthiness. Your daily duties will include financial data analysis and making decisions about borrowers' potential and reliability concerning their financial obligations.
To be successful in this role, you should have a keen attention to detail, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have customer service experience.
The Credit Collections Analyst Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities or duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various type of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
· Determine the creditworthiness of both existing and prospective customers
· Communicate with new and existing customers regarding their credit needs and results of analysis
· Examine financial transactions and credit history on a case-by-case basis (applications, balance sheets, bank statements, legal documents, etc.)
· Judiciously analyze data and create clear, objective reports—assessing risks and benefits involved
· Comply with all credit policies and guidelines
· Communicate with customers via phone, email, and mail
· Investigate and resolve customer queries
· Perform other tasks as required
The Credit Collections Analyst Qualifications:
Education and Experience: or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the key responsibilities of the job.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or relevant field
· Proven working experience as a Credit Collections Analyst
· Proficient with accounting software – NetSuite Experience a Plus
· Strong customer service skills
· Intermediate Excel skills required
· Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Reliable means of transportation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Must be able to provide exemplary customer service in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
· Exceptional analytical abilities and a strong working knowledge of statistical packages and financial software
· Commitment to remaining current on all legal, compliance, and market risk matters
· Proven experience analyzing cash flow, leverage, collateral, and customer creditworthiness
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Hub Pen offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a strong benefits package.
Physical and Mental Requirements
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position’s essential functions and responsibilities.
· The demands are in the nature to stand, sit, and move within the office
· Utilization of office equipment and the capacity to lift up to 15 pounds
· Duties may involve hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity
· Ability to read, see, and differentiate between color
Hub Pen Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination and will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), ancestry, national origin, age (40 or older), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, arrest and conviction information, membership in the uniformed services, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hub is now a subsidiary of HPG. HPG is a top 10 supplier and leader in the promotional products industry. With numerous awards under their belts for service, quality, and products that ‘WOW’, HPG sets the gold standard in hard goods.
Hub’s highest priority remains the health and safety of our employees. We have implemented protocols and trainings to prevent COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our employees. We ensure all office seating is socially distanced, conduct daily wellness and temperature checks, and disinfecting and sanitizing procedures in place.
Hub Pen CompanyWhy Work Here?
Top 10 supplier and leader in the promotional products industry with great benefits and opportunities for growth.
Hub began in Boston, Massachusetts with the Fleming family selling pens door to door in 1954. With 250 million pens sold annually, award-winning customer service, and many talented employees on board, Hub continues to deliver products of the highest quality with the same family-feel. Hub is now a subsidiary of HPG. HPG is a top 10 supplier and leader in the promotional products industry. With numerous awards under their belts for service, quality, and products that ‘WOW’, HPG sets the gold standard in hard goods. Hub’s highest priority remains the health and safety of our employees. We have implemented protocols and trainings to prevent COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our employees. We ensure all office seating is socially distanced, conduct daily wellness and temperature checks, and disinfecting and sanitizing procedures in place.
1525 Washington St. BraintreeBraintree, MA
Finance and Insurance