Hub Group is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Home Weekly - Average $62,400 Yearly - Excellent Benefits
Your Miles Take You Further On Regional Runs With Hub Group!
How do we make what’s important to you important to us? By offering Regional truck driving opportunities that come with reliable weekly home time (so you always know when you’ll see your friends and family), consistent miles (so you never have to worry about what’s in your next paycheck) and higher pay (so you can make the living you deserve).
A work/life balance you can enjoy exists, and you’ll find it at Hub Group. Reach out to recruiters today and see for yourself how we’ve come to be recognized as one of America’s best midsize employers!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Higher CPM to start: only 6 months’ experience needed to start off with .60 CPM, and you can earn additional increases up to .70 CPM!
- Our high performing MW Regional drivers earn $1,200/week on average – That’s $62,400/year!
- Flexible schedules (you can even choose your own!)
- Consistent miles every week: MW Regional drivers average 2,000
- Weekly home time (5 days on, 2 days off)
- No-touch freight
- $21.50/hr. Delay Pay after one hour
- NEW fully equipped 2020 Freightliner sleepers (assigned)
- No endorsements required!
If You’re Ready For Your Miles To Take Your Earnings Further, Hub Group’s Regional Company Truck Driving Opportunities May Be For You. Learn More Now!
- CDL-A License
- 6 months experience
- 23 Years Old
Get started today - APPLY NOW