Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HUB Financial Services provides insurance solutions and products for small- to mid-sized financial institutions. We enjoy the resources and structure of HUB International (currently the 5th largest insurance brokerage in the world), while maintaining a tight-knit and fun local office culture.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurately handling business calls inbound/outbound and related mortgage or auto insurance documentation/processing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering telephone call inquiries (inbound/outbound) and promoting good will with customers.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job designed to help representatives achieve our goals.
- Maintains at least minimum proficiency results for productivity (required to process data entry in addition to calls) and quality of work performed.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships.
- Supports Company by maintaining minimum performance standards based on company service commitments as well as individual goals.
- Reports to a CS Supervisor.
The essential duties contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Skills testing may be required prior to an interview.
- Prior P&C Insurance, Mortgage, or Forced Placed Insurance related experience is a plus.
- Requires a working knowledge of Windows computer environment & Office software especially Excel.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hub Financial Services
822 N Belt Line Road Suite 100Irving, TX
Get fresh Financial Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.