- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are recruiting full-time / part-time experienced Surveillance Investigators who have the ability to work remotely, independently, and who enjoy a good challenge. Applicants must be able to have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekdays, weekends, evening hours and occasional holidays. The ideal candidate must own a well-maintained vehicle, a window based laptop and a video camera.
HUB Enterprises, LLC. is a nationwide full service insurance defense investigation firm. Established in 1966, HUB has continued to provide quality investigations to insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insured entities, governmental agencies and insurance defense law firms. Our experience has prepared our organization to identify, meet and exceed our business partners’ expectations through unsurpassed customer service, dedicated career-minded investigators and high quality investigations.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.
• Military or Law Enforcement.
• Private Investigator or detective experience.
• Proven history in a closely related field.
• Must be eligible for licensure as a Private Investigator in your home state.
• Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends and possible holidays.
• Ability to travel throughout the state and/or region.
• Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
• Reliable surveillance vehicle.
• Word based laptop with Windows 10 or newer.
• HD Video camera.
• Ability to write clear, informative reports with attention to spelling and grammar.
• Ability to observe and accurately record activity within your surroundings.
• Possess a dedicated work ethic, high integrity and be very dependable.
• Auto liability insurance meeting the 100/300/100 limits.
• Time management.
• Conduct surveillance with the expectation to arrive on-time and obtain video documentation of the subject’s activities.
• Obtain professional quality, steady video and clear photographic documentation.
• Write thorough and detailed sequential reports.
• Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence.
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
• Meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook email
• Able to clearly communicate in a direct or pretext situation.
• Medical, Dental, Vision plans
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal days
Hub Enterprises, LLC
AddressNew York, NY
LegalView all jobs at Hub Enterprises, LLC