- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a CNC MACHINIST to join the Lock-N-Stitch, Inc. (LNS) team; a subsidiary of Wärtsilä North America, Inc. This position will be located in Turlock, CA, USA.
As a CNC MACHINIST, you will program and operate CNC lathes and mills. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience as a CNC Programmer and Machinist.
Other responsibilities include:
- Program and operate CNC lathes and mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs with the ability to hold close tolerances.
- Sets-up lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers, indicating vices.
- Sets-up Mills by installing, tools, attachments, fixtures, soft jaws, stops.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces, adhering to standards.
-Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Performs in process inspection of parts.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CNC Machinist
- Familiarity with Fanuc G & M code-based programming.
- Ability to safely lift 50lbs.
If what you see now isn't a fit, we may have other positions that are a fit that are either not yet posted or are coming in the pipeline. Allow us to assist you in your next career move!
Hub Consulting provides direct hire recruiting services to Energy, Manufacturing, IT, and Ag/Dairy to find qualified candidates and fill open positions in the office and on the field. All of our hiring clients are screened and recommended as a great place to work. All positions provide full time work with employee benefits and perks, along with competitive pay and an encouraging working environment where you can grow in your career. Some opportunities are remote. If what you see now isn't a fit, we may have other positions that are a fit that are either not yet posted or are coming in the pipeline. Allow us to assist you in your next career move!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hub Consulting