SEAFOOD PROCESSING WORKER
Hub City Fisheries Ltd - Nanaimo, BC
Company name: HUB CITY FISHERIES
Job description: SEA FOOD PROCESSING WORKER
Start date: immediately / full time and part time jobs available.
wages: Cd$ 13,50
COMPANY IS WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Wrap scallops with bacon
- Washing and cleaning fish.
- Maintaining a tidy workstation
- Follow company and employees hygiene and Health WorkSafeBC BC protocols
- COMMITMENT AND PUNCTUALLITY
- Shift starts at 6am or earlier.
- Need to be able to stand for extended periods of time and work in a cold environment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in FAST-PACED environment
- Must be a team player, reliable and conscientious of others
- Ability to pay attention of details to produce a high quality product
BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE
Criminal records is not necessary for this position
Submitted by: Meiry Paquette HR