***30% NB commission + 30% Renewal Commission + Bonus - you can earn from your work in a long term.
Core Job Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life, Accident and Health
- Solicits and writes new business for his/her specialist department
- Coordinates with the Agent and/or operations manager to provide assistance in determining proper coverage Field underwriting and rating for new accounts
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives. Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills
- Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients and prospects
- Develops Agency relationship with existing clients
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the Agent or Agency manager
- Maintains monthly sales records and provides a copy for review to the Agent and/or operations manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in Mandarin - Fluent speaking is sufficient.
- Business Results: Ability to meet individual performance, metrics and goals
- Drive and Productivity: Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
- Innovation: Accepts innovation and improvement recommendations
- Communication: Acceptable verbal and written communication skills
- Team Work: Accepts feedback when offered and works well with others
Preferred Skills and Abilities
Four-year college degree required. Previous customer service experience highly preferred. Ideal candidate will have basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.