- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Accounting Advisory – Consultant
What you might expect:
• Preparation of operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. – acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and debt raises, IPO's).
• Accounting projects focused on carving out business units/subsidiaries.
• Integration with client's internal staff as a subject matter expert when it comes to operational senior accounting tasks or overall financial team support.
• Preparation of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. – 10K's, 10Q's, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
• Research & documentation projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. – ASC 842, ASC 606).
• Process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
Who you are:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting – CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in Accounting.
• 2 to 5 years' experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance (BIG 4).
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
• Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting.
• Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable.
• High energy with commitment to quality client service.
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Advisory Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!