Accounting Manager - Fintech (remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to be at the forefront of digital banking and make a genuine impact in a high growth business? We're partnering with a publicly-listed Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) company (SoFi competitor) led by industry-experts and with hugely exciting plans for expansion in the near future.
Reporting to the VP of Accounting, you will support all corporate accounting and reporting activities, partner with functional leaders to drive automation and reduce the close time, and play a crucial role in building a world class function to support company growth. Initially, you'll be managing a team of 4 (2-3 direct reports) and have continued growth and progression opportunities as the company itself grows, including a large merger planned for 2023.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideally including time spent in a fast growing/changing environment
- Public company experience required
- Experience managing at least one staff member
- CPA preferred
- Based in ET/CT zones (MT if you're an early riser!)
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Fintech Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.