We are partnering with a private travel company to help them find an administrative assistant. This person will provide support to a team of associates within a work group, practice area or client team. Support ranges from clerical and logistical matters to document production and the effective use of office applications.
What you'll be doing
- Effectively answer, track, forward and respond to phone calls for the team
- Interact professionally with internal staff and external contacts at all times and promptly respond to requests
- Act as a key resource for the team, i.e. independently seek out answers to questions, take initiative, leverage network of resources to solve problems
- Ensure adequate office supplies, processing orders as needed, including IT equipment.
- Maintain database information needed for expanded team in shared drives, such as mailing lists, clients, vendors, etc.
- Provide support for brokers as needed, including preparation of documentation and follow up with clients.
What you'll bring
- Experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Bachelor's degree-- preferred
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools
- Flexible team player that is adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.