- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM), headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s sales for 2021 approximated $5 billion. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts and forged wheels. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the Company’s differentiated technologies promote more fuel efficiency for aircraft and commercial transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com, including content shared during the Company’s May 2022 Technology Day.
- Must be able to work and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Must be able to read and interpret Product Criteria (PC) and Activity Instructions (AI).
- Must be able to function as a member of a team and be able to work under general supervision.
- Must be able to maintain expected quality levels.
- Comply with all site required policies and procedures including but not limited to: EHS, Quality, Code of Conduct and the LaPorte Employee Guidebook.
- Work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Howmet Aerospace
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?