Administrative Assistant Job Description:
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making appointments, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Candidate must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, they should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Create invoices and send via appropriate method (mail, drop off, e-mail) as well as keeping up with past due invoices.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior Experience in an accounting firm required.
- Prior administrative experience required.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Howell CPA Group
Panama City, FL