- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With over 150 years of caring for our community and each other in the Washington DC area, Howard University Hospital has a world-renowned reputation for high-quality, patient-centric care. Howard University Hospital is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a Historically Black University and has created a superior learning environment, with groundbreaking research and positive patient outcomes.
Howard University Hospital seeks to hire a Manager of Compliance and Privacy who will embrace our reach and historic tradition of excellence. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Training Assistant:
- Performs data maintenance of HealthStream Learning Center. Creates and manages user profiles including transfers and terminations.
- Provides customer support for HealthStream Learning Center which includes password reset and course troubleshooting.
- Notifies attendees of training sessions, registers participants, and maintains records of attendance. Distributes training materials to attendees.
- Maintains a consolidated calendar of training courses and events.
- Data entry for evaluations including tracking and follow-up of annual and 90-day evaluations.
- Answers questions about training courses and may assist trainees in course selection. Directs high-level concerns to Training Specialist when appropriate.
- Coordinates the use of facilities or equipment in preparation for in-person training events. Coordinates the use of facilities or equipment in preparation for in-person training events.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Ability to perform clerical duties in a timely and professional manner exhibiting excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer and data entry skills to include specific knowledge about MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to utilize standard office equipment such as copier, facsimile, and telephone.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of database management including providing reports with the necessary information with minimal instruction.
- Prepare necessary materials for learning and development initiatives to include the logistical needs for facilitation. Ability to establish priorities, identify resources, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to problem solve and follow up appropriately on the process and procedural issues.
At Howard University Hospital our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, vacation, sick leave, and 403B retirement plan)
100% free tuition to attend Howard University for you and/or your dependent children
Howard University Hospital
EducationView all jobs at Howard University Hospital