Virtual Chief Operating Officer / Law Firm Administrator - Remote
How to Manage a Small Law Firm Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a high-level, seasoned executive to join our team as a Fractional Management Advisor in a CEO/COO coaching/consulting role! This is a full-time, 100% remote position where your primary responsibility will be to virtually serve as part of the fractional C-Suite for up to 30 different small law firms across the U.S. You will be an integral part of our rapidly-growing team, working with some of the most talented law firm management professionals in the country to leverage our methods, combined with your own life-experience, creativity, and intelligence, to help our small law firm clients reach the next stage of their law firm’s growth. Apply Today!
- Serve as part of the Fractional C-Suite (part-time CEO, COO or CFO) for up to 30 of our clients to help them address different struggling parts of their business, provide strategic direction and accountability to drive the growth of their firm, and then help build out an infrastructure to support continued growth.
- Act as a practice management advisor, coach, confidant, leader, guide and mentor for law firm owners who are already enrolled in our program(s) and help navigate clients through our curriculum, ascending up and through our various programs.
- Help your clients create a written business plan and marketing plan designed to drive the growth and profitability of their firm for the next 18 months, then give them the focus, direction & accountability to work that plan, one step at a time, to bring it into fruition.
- Help build out the systems and financial controls that serve as an integral part of the business plan and strategy for growth.
- Help design systems and create policies and procedures that empower them to standardize their firm’s operations and hire an A+ team that will help them create a truly scalable business.
- Coach clients through current challenges and help them to remove roadblocks that are standing in the way of their business goals.
- Measure assigned-client-progress and hold assigned clients accountable for taking positive actions in the direction of their stated goals.
- Your compensation will be positively-affected by the success of our clients assigned to you.
- Administrative background running the "business end" of several businesses, preferably in a COO-type role or Professional Legal Administrator role within a law firm.
- Previous experience in a CEO or founding member position within a startup is a plus!
- Previous work experience in a mentorship, coaching, or similar leadership role managing of teams of 15-20 people that reported to you directly.
- Certified as a business coach, or several hundred hours logged of paid experience coaching businesses is a plus!
- Invaluable personal & professional growth opportunities!
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the significant growth and ongoing success of a business.
- Emotionally & professionally rewarding experience!
- Extensive training program - we provide you all the tools and training you need to excel in this role.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
How to MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc.
Magazine has named How to MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States every year since 2015. We've also been named by Inc as one of the "Best Places To Work".
We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment. Working with us can prove to be the best job of your career!
How to Manage a Small Law FirmWhy Work Here?
Named by Inc. Magazine as one of the "Best Places To Work".
Inc. Magazine named How to MANAGE a Small Law Firm as one the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States every year since 2015. We've also been named by Inc as one of the "Best Places To Work". How To Manage A Small Law Firm is the largest and fastest-growing provider of outside management services to solo & small law firms in the United States. We currently help to manage more than 400 solo & small law firms in just about every practice area you can imagine with lawyers who come from all walks of life. To learn more about our company and what we do please visit www.HowToMANAGEaSmallLawFirm.com