Houzz is looking to meet individuals interested in a Sales Representative Opportunity!!
Position Available: Sales Representative
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and promote a strong family environment within our workspace. Professionally, we collaborate with each other to accomplish our goals, always working together as a team. Interpersonally, we strive to build a culture of inclusion, celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of our products and our community.
Our Houzzers come from many backgrounds and experiences. We take pride in making every single one of them feel at home here.
We’re Building the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home and remodeling industry and have an impact on over 40 million homeowners and 2.3 million professionals around the world. Frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies in the world and backed by marquee venture capitalists, Houzz will allow you to drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the US and Europe alone.
Our Sales Representatives Make Things Happen
Our sales representatives partner with industry professionals to help grow their businesses through local advertising on Houzz.com. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then Houzz might just be your next home.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect new business partners (we provide leads!) across the U.S. and Canada through high volume outbound calls
- Assess business needs of small to medium sized businesses
- Consult with professionals on how to effectively market their business on Houzz.com
- Management of the full sales cycle, from securing new business partnerships to facilitating a smooth onboarding process for the professional
- Meet and exceed monthly sales expectations
- Day & Overnight travel as needed (less than 5%)
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as required
At a Minimum, We’d Like You To Have…
- At least 1 to 4 years of inside sales experience (prospecting)
- Outbound cold-calling experience
- Focus on selling intangibles is preferred (i.e. advertising, financial services, business services..)
Ideally, You’ll Also Have…
- Tech-savviness - able to cogently conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise
- Tenacity to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented mindset
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation is a combination of base salary and commission
- Excellent benefits package (Start day 1)
- Full training & development
- Career growth & opportunity
- Casual & fun work environment
- Healthy work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Contests & incentives
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer