Title: Digital Ticketing Representative (Seasonal)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Department: Ticketing/Customer Service
Reports to: Senior Director of Ticket Services
- Bachelor’s degree, or in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree, from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Assist Houston Texans ("Club") customer service staff in responding to inbound phone calls and emails relating to digital ticketing matters.
- Assist season ticket holders at Club and Lone Star Sports and Entertainment ("LSSE") games and events.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and to build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to act proactively in solving customer service issues.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Basic understanding of both IPhone and Android cellular phone equipment functions.
- Ability to work a flexible weekly work schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Able to work at NRG Stadium on Texans home games and events between approximately 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for the Club and Lone Star Sports & Entertainment (“LSSE”), which could occur on a given day between Thursday and Monday.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Handle all digital ticketing customer service matters at NRG Stadium gates at Club and LSSE games and events.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills and patience in explaining the process of managing digital tickets to season ticket holders.
Travel Requirements: None
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible. If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly.
Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.