Housing Opportunities Unlimited (HOU) is national company that provides direct resident services, resident relocation assistance, and consulting assistance to public, private and affordable housing entities. HOU is looking works in a diverse range of low- and mixed-income communities throughout twenty-one states and the District of Columbia. We specialize in assisting residents that are in transition due to major redevelopment projects and provide services to assist residents.
HOU is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to serve as point-person for a busy office and build relationships with Senior Management and support the Finance department.
The ideal candidate will be part of a caring and highly organized team which works to assist the Finance department with daily operations. The ideal candidate must be a team player with excellent communication, inter-personal skills and the ability to gain the cooperation of others. Ability to speak Spanish or another language a plus.
- Serve as the first point of contact for in-person visitors and vendors
- Screen and direct incoming calls and take messages
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Create systems to effectively use office and common spaces
- Liaise with IT to resolve phone, computer, and printer issues
- Liaise with landlord to resolve building and office related issues
- Work closely with Finance, and department heads to complete relevant budgets, paperwork, reports, and staff directory
- Establish, maintain, and update the office filing system, and file regularly
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Organize and locate documents stored electronically and in paper files on a continual basis
- New Hire Onboarding (create badges, order business cards, any equipment needed)
- Process bills and reimbursements on Quickbooks
- Approve invoices in Concur
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years prior experience working to support a busy office
- Able to work with diverse populations
- Ability to work under time constraints on a variety of projects and tasks
- Excellent English communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Must be proficient with Google Suite; 2+ years working with Excel
- Understands the importance of team and can be an integral and effective team member
- A positive attitude and a propensity to learn and take on more tasks and responsibilities
- Spanish or other languages skills is a plus
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required without sponsorship
HOU offer a competitive salary and provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, health reimbursement account (HRA), life, vision, dental, and disability insurance, educational assistance, paid time off and sick leave, flexible work schedule and a 401K retirement plan.
HOU is an equal opportunity employer. We actively seek a diverse staff that is reflective of the community we serve.
It is the policy of the HOU to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
To Apply: Please use link below to apply. Please submit cover letter.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefit package.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Housing Opportunities Unlimited