Housing Management Resources Columbia, SC
- Expired: April 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our fast-growing family as a Maintenance Technician for Palmetto Place, a 165-unit community in Lancaster, SCwe encourage you to learn more about us. In this role, you will be working closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager to ensure all operations within the apartment community are running smoothly and efficiently. Together, we are committed to providing high-quality, community-focused, affordable housing. However, our success is not possible without YOU!
- Take care of our residents' needs and provide them with comfortable and well-maintained homes.
- Complete building repairs, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, light electrical, painting and basic appliance repairs.
- Apartment make-ready duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of buildings and common areas
- On-call rotation
- Snow Removal during winter season (if applicable)
- Landscaping and curb appeal maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Facilities maintenance experience, preferably residential
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have essential tools
- Flexibility in schedule to perform on-call rotation
- Although previous experience is important, we are willing to invest in your training to get you up to speed in certain areas of your position.
What to expect?
- Working for an Accredited Management Organization
- Part of the National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Company wide training and a professional relationship with the Training Manager to ensure your success
Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Competitive base wage with quarterly incentive program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) program with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition credit for continued professional development
- Paid Parental Leave
Ready, Set, Apply! If you are excited about the challenge of this position and welcome the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you! Please click "apply" today!
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at www.hmrproperties.com and Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/housingmanagementresources.
Housing Management Resources
Real EstateView all jobs at Housing Management Resources