- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
This position provides oversight of all logistical, project and administrative support to HAC’s most senior leadership including, but not limited to Officer support, research and preparation of presentations, travel logistics, event coordination and tactical organization of meetings and special events. The Executive Assistant reports to the CEO and works closely with the CEO, COS, COO, the Senior Leadership Team, and the full organization as needed. Ideal candidates would demonstrate attention to detail, ability to anticipate and problem solve, be self-motivated/self-directed, and have executive level admin experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
• Self-motivated, team player who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and follow through in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external staff, clients, board and stakeholders.
• Strong aptitude to see and manage varied projects and effectively coordinate across projects to ensure synergies are leveraged and projects are not dropped.
• Attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce and internet skills are essential.
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated executive support experience (4+ years).
*Sign-on bonus of up to $1,000.00*
We operate three shelters across Cape Cod that serve more than 375 people, including 177 families each year. We also provide emergency crisis assistance to more than 400 families to help them stay in their homes and avoid entering the shelter system.
We promote Family Self-Sufficiency through Section 8 vouchers and multi-year mentoring programs; we promote energy efficiency through more than 700 energy audits per year and no or low-cost energy efficient devices; and we have developed and/or manage more than 550 affordable housing units.
Nearly 3,000 individuals last year received counseling, education and resources they needed to get housed, stay housed, and further their personal financial goals. In addition, we trained more than 140 municipal officials regarding affordable housing development and our goal is to train more than 200 community advocates to work with towns to promote new affordable housing.
Housing Assistance CorporationHyannis, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.