Position: Careers in Construction Outreach and Recruitment Support – Database Management
Status: Part-time, Contract Position: October 19th, 2019 – May 31st, 2021
Careers in Construction Colorado (CICC), which is powered by the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs (CSHBA) and Associated General Contractors-Colorado (AGC-C), is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to help document and track the Careers in Construction (CIC) Program. This position will be responsible for building, developing, and maintaining the CICC database. This person will also provide administrative support to the CICC team. This person must have an understanding and appreciation for working with students and helping connect them to the workforce.
- Track measurable outcomes under CDLE Cycle 5 grant
- Provide regular updates on measurable outcomes to CICC staff and Board of Directors
- Collect student enrollment information from CICC team members
- Monitor and maintain student outcomes
o Certificates earned
o Job Readiness
- Enter data obtained through CICC staff reports
- Manage data migration to database system
- Provide data reports as needed
- Manage school district Data Protection agreements
- Staff support to CICC Job Placement Committee
- Support the CICC Board of Directors as directed
- Quarterly reports
- Monthly meetings with CICC Staff
- Enter new student information on a weekly basis
- Collect student information from staff and digital platforms, update and maintain on a weekly basis
- Monitor weekly reports
- Database populated and operating by January 15th, 2020
- As needed
- Ensure all agreements are in place and up to date as needed
- Document, define where additional data and metrics needed
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/issues. Deadline focused, problem solver
- Highly organized, intuitive, accurate and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and use creative problem solving to address complex issues
- Customer relationship management (CRM) experience- minimum three-years’ experience preferred
- Experience setting up, managing and interpreting databases
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills including knowledge of statistical analysis
- Professionalism in appearance, attitude, interpersonal relations and work performed
- Strong oral communication skills
- Evening and weekend work will be an occasional requirement in addition to normal business hours.
Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel.
- High school degree required, college course work or degree preferred
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to achieve objectives in cooperation with other staff and members
- Outcomes oriented
Reports to: HBA Director of Workforce Development
Location: Garden of the Gods & I-25, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Compensation: Competitive hourly compensation ($16-$18/hour) plus 401(k) match
Schedule: Flexible, averaging 20 hours per week
Organization Type: 501(C)(6) non-profit organization
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Principals only; recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.