Accounting Manager Controller
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Accounting Manager Controller! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial reporting
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Manage the month end closing process
- Coordinate internal and external audit timelines
- Previous experience in accounting management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters Degree is a plus.
- CPA is recommended
Housemax Funding LLCWhy Work Here?
HouseMax Funding is a rapidly growing finance company located in the heart of Austin.
HouseMax Funding is one of the fastest growing specialty finance companies in the country. The company's focus is offering short-term financing to fix-and-flippers (yep, just like on HGTV) who are buying a distressed property, and plan to remodel it to sell 6-12 months later.
901 S MoPac Expy Bldg IVAustin, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Housemax Funding LLC