Househappy is looking for people to travel to our customer's home and catalog information about the home using an iPad on our customized app. This is similar to a home inspection - measure room sizes; linear feet of gutter; type of roof; #of windows; make, model and serial number from each appliance, etc. and take photos - you will NOT need to use a ladder or go into crawl spaces. The only thing you need is a strong working knowledge of the home. We provide training on how to use our app to record data, but bonus if you:
- Have worked in the home improvement or interior design industry, real estate and/or retail home improvement industry and have a strong knowledge of all parts of a home;
- Will do whatever it takes to ensure customers are thrilled with the prompt and professional attention they receive; and
- Are professional both in attitude and appearance
Please include your personal email and current address on your resume. No relocation available.
- Perform in-home concierge visits by going into a home and using our app, to capture over 300 data points from furnace filter size to make, model and serial number of appliances to linear feet of gutters - NO climbing on roofs or into crawl spaces
- Familiar with technology tools - iPad, Google mail and calendar, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving & logical decision making ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Experienced and comfortable dealing with clients in-person
- Timely processing of client orders and return processed orders to them
- Ability to proactively communicate
- 3+ years Client Service experience
- Computer/iPad proficient
- Strong proof reading skills
- Reliable and punctual with an excellent work history
- Able to pass a background investigation
- Attention to detail
- Confident when meeting and interacting with homeowners
- Can identify basic components of the home
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Visit househappy.com to learn more.
Househappy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status or veteran status.
Why Work Here?At Househappy, we help our customers manage, maintain, and perform repairs on their property by providing concierge services, weekly service reminders, and an app that helps the homeowner store all of their home information in one connected place. Visit househappy.com to learn more. Househappy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status or veteran status.
Awesome team, lots of room for growth, be part of a rapidly growing company.