We are seeking a Medical Assistant/Driver to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort Provider to patient locations
- Take vitals, reconcile medications, and assist in medical procedures
- 2 years previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Housecall Doctors PC
Why Work Here?HouseCall Doctors P.C. is a recognized and well established practice. We bring compassion, skill and the latest medical technology right into the clinic and patient’s home. Delivering medical care to patients saves costly and unnecessary ambulance trips, emergency department visits, hospitalizations and premature nursing home placement. We work closely with Home Health and Hospice nurses, medical equipment companies, and pharmacies to assure that care is coordinated and timely.
Primary Medical and Podiatry Care Northwest Indiana Area