Housecall Doctors Medical Group, located in beautiful Laguna Hills, California has an immediate need for a Medical Call Center Representative. In this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for outbound calls to patients to set up a home based medical appointment.
To be successful in this role, the applicant will be the right mix of:
- High school graduate or GED required
- Previous experience in a call center or sales is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy with prior experience using MS Word, Outlook and Sales Force a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a friendly, warm phone voice and attitude
- Able to speak a second language is highly desired
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm and friendly
- Compassionate and caring attitude with a desire to live our mission, vision and values
Housecall Doctors Medical Group offers competitive salary package along with Medical, Dental and Vision along with generous paid time off. Our compensation package is the cornerstone of our employee friendly, work-life balance philosophy. Please send your current resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Housecall Doctors Medical Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Read more at www.housecalldoctorsmedicalgroup.com
Housecall Doctors Medical Group
Why Work Here?Housecall Doctors Medical Group (HDMG) is a network of physicians and advanced practice clinicians that specialize in Residentialist care. Founded in 2002, Housecall Doctors originated the term "Residentialist" to define a core competency in the unique challenges of delivering high-quality and value-driven post-acute and chronic care within the walls of a patient's residence. The HDMG model includes a combination of face-to-face in-home clinician visits, supplemented by organized, collaborative case management activities, coordination of patient-centric, customized inter-professional teams, and high-intensity telemedicine outreach. Our network currently has a geographic presence in four-county area of Southern California, and is scalable both within existing territories, as well as to new territories where services are needed. Besides servicing Medicare Advantage clients for Wellness and Preventive services, we are also highly experienced in delivering chronic and post-acute care services to high-cost/high-risk and access challenged patients. Read more at www.housecalldoctorsmedicalgroup.com
Dynamic and innovative company serving the high need senior population.