HouseWorks is focused on providing high quality care to our clients; we offer opportunities in communities and private homes. Caregivers with a CNA or HHA certification are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Caregivers provide personal care services to assist clients with ADLs to maintain the client's safety and comfort in their residence.
- Create meaningful experiences. Caregivers develop a relationship with clients to provide excellent care to meet client needs. We categorize these activities as client engagement and work to match the caregiver and client for optimal satisfaction. Examples of client engagement might be: reading the newspaper, enjoying a walk in a nearby park, doing a crossword or puzzle together, attending exercise or educational classes, etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service. We set an expectation that all HouseWorks employees will provide a high level of service to our clients. While it's great when a client's basic needs are met, we expect our Caregivers to be the best of the best; and sometimes this means going above and beyond! Candidates with a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, great communication skills, openness to receive and accept feedback, and a desire to learn and grow are who we are looking for to join our team!
Qualifications and Skills
- Certification and/or Licensure. All applicants must have a current CNA or HHA certification.
- An ideal candidate has 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
Preferred Skills or Qualifications
- Personal vehicle is required (must have valid driver’s license, insurance and registration),
- Comfort with shift documentation and using technology to communicate with supervisors.
Powered by JazzHR
HouseWorks, Caring Friends, & Extended Family