Make a difference and provide BetterCare at Home!
MasterPeace Caregivers possess that special something that makes them indispensable. They help our clients feel listened to and in control of their life – whether by handling complex medical needs, preparing favorite meals, or simply taking a walk around the block. They intuitively know just what is needed. Just like family.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and fulfilling the personalized care plan of each client.
MasterPeace is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
- Competitive Pay - with direct deposit, holiday pay and sick time
- Flexible Scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your lifestyle
- Weekday, Weekend, Overnight Shifts available
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Work Closer to your Home
- Benefits (Medical)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing Training
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Communication including daily documentation of client health, wellbeing, and activities
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Licensed Certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Aide or Equivalent Experience.
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance preferred and/or reliable transportation
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Willing to submit to Criminal Background Investigation
Make a Difference in the Life of a Senior. Apply now!
MasterPeace’s main office is in Mattapoisett, MA. We service clients in Southeastern Massachusetts. This position may require travel, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Powered by JazzHR
HouseWorks, Caring Friends, & Extended Family