Customer Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Responsibility: Answer phones to respond to orders, general customer inquiries, and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Sell product and place customer orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Upsell products.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Previous customer service experience is required (previous Call Center experience is preferred).
Computer literate (Microsoft Office) (Excel required) with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
The work schedule initially will be Monday thru Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Between January and April, candidates must be able to work occasional late shifts (until 7:00 p.m.) and occasional Saturdays (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). Candidates must also have the flexibility to work any shift between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The schedule may vary from day to day and week to week.
House of WuWhy Work Here?
Growing Company! Awesome industry and great benefits! An opportunity to work in the fashion industry!
House of Wu has been in business for over 30 years and currently carries 17 designer labels, each designating a particular niche, including bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, prom, pageant, and quinceanera. Each collection targets a specific style with focus on design, fit, and fabrication at an affordable price. Our bridal designs showcase a unique brand of beadwork which has creativity and individuality that is truly hard to find in today’s marketplace. Our prom designs have been an industry leader due to the diversity in coloration and the design of the gowns.
AddressFort Myers, FL