House of SILLAGE, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is able to direct, coordinate, and develop marketing as well as public relations in US and worldwide. This position is responsible for leading brand strategy, marketing campaigns, communication, and promotional initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team and make a difference in a dynamic, growing organization.
*Local candidates only – Orange County, California area (no relocation). No out of state candidates
- Lead Public Relations through various events and networking
- Develop brand strategies and tactics using strong competitive, product analysis and category insight, ensuring brand goals are met.
- Build relationships with editors/fashion magazines, trade, and bloggers for PR & product marketing
- Social Media management and monitor growth of brand awareness and equity.
- Develop marketing campaigns for product launches
- Create all marketing campaign and promotional material for clear and differentiated brand positioning (e.g., utilize creative writing skills).
- Campaigning efforts such as packaging, merchandising, retailer presentations, events and any other promotional opportunities
- Monitor all investments in advertising or projects associated with advertising, PR, and events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure that brand plans are aligned with the needs of our consumers and retailers and are consistent with brand’s overall mission and strategic goals
- Work with overseas clients and sales teams to ensure PR and Marketing expectations are met
- Serve as primary marketing liaison to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure clear and ongoing communication for all projects
- Develop promotional strategy – analyze category and recommend sampling, gratis and collateral assortments
- Collaborate with education and learning team on all educational materials and review final content for approval
- Critical thinking, strong planning and execution, knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences, ability to derive insights from data, culture awareness, inspiration, impact, collaboration.
- Ability to generate ideas and act on them, consistent contribution, ability to create a vision, strong problem solving skills, strong intuition, ability to understand and develop positioning, affinity for social media and digital trends
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and managing work effectively. Business development, effective work-flow structuring, product knowledge, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communications, highly organized, very thorough, detail-oriented, strong time management and ability to prioritize effectively.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to personally organize and set priorities and to drive other people strong project management.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Online Media Expert – Social Media, SEM, SEO, and Email Marketing.
- Proven experience in dealing with Publications, Trade Shows, and Press Releases.
- Must have 7 - 10 years of Marketing / Public Relations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of luxury and fashion industry is required.
- High level of confidence with technology e.g. various Social Media platforms
- Fluency in other languages - preferred.
- Experience with Editors and tracking is a plus.
- Traveling 25%