- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salaried Position – Non-Exempt – Full-Time
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional individual who can immediately impact our efforts to develop and implement cutting edge automated solutions.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success.
- Performs the design of components and facilitates fabrication, operation, application, and installation of those components, and/or repair of systems to meet production acceptance testing schedule requirements.
- Facilitates assembly, develops operational tests and evaluates/tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery in robotic cells.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles to validate products such as motors, conveyors, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc.
- Functions as a bridge between design and assembly of the systems.
- Prepares acceptance testing protocol with Field Service Engineers to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluate system completion and operation as Voice of Customer (VOC).
- Captures and compiles red line modifications during assembly and test.
- Works with engineering to complete redlines and improve designs to meet customer needs.
- Capture all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic "as-builts".
- Supports the creation of spare parts lists and recommended preventative maintenance activities as requested.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks, as assigned, to support company objectives and goals.
- Creates and maintains assigned tasks in Wrike Project Management Software.
- Responds to assigned Zendesk help tickets within target completion dates.
- Works under general supervision, reporting to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications.
- Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before
- Prepared to implement processes, instructions, and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Support assembly and installation of production equipment or systems.
- Some travel to support installation may be required- less than 10%.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and/or equivalent industry experience or in a related field.
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong 3D CAD skills - prefer SolidWorks certified CSWA or higher level
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time along with walking, sitting, repetitive movement, reaching (including but not limited to above shoulder reaching), repetitive bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, leaning, and twisting.
- Able to lift 50 pounds in accordance with HoD safe work practices.
Hourly wage is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k available after introductory period for full-time employees
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through our website. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (208) 495-0555.
The House of Design is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
House of Design, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at House of Design, LLC